Flax tunic dress AYA made from soft and washed linen, the fabric is natural, and over time it becomes softer.
This tunic is a perfect item for layering and Lagenlook style. Wear this tunic over dresses, or like a top with pants or skirts.
– A-line silhouette
– Round neckline
– 2/3 length sleeves
– Side, front and back hight slits
– Straight hemline at knee length
– Relaxed fit
– 100% Natural Linen in medium weight
– Wide color palette, color shown: SHARK SKIN GRAY
– Standard length approx. 110cm (43″)
EACH ITEM IS MADE-TO-MEASURE TO FIT YOUR BODY, SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A NOTE WITH YOUR MEASUREMENTS, HEIGHT AND PREFERRED LENGTH IN THE COMMENTS SECTION WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE.
This lagenlook tunic is individually cut and sewn by order, especially for you.
We use Oeko-Tex certified 100% European linen fabrics which guarantees you that it meets human – ecological requirements.
The fabric has already been softened and preshrunk by the manufacturer to thwart further shrinkage once in use.
– Wash your linen clothes on your machine’s gentle cycle in lukewarm water (a temperature of 30-40 degrees is recommended) to secure its natural fiber. Use a soft detergent formulated for delicate garments. Fabric softener is not necessary.
– Pre-washed linen items can be machine dried on low heat. DO NOT overdry your linens.
– No ironing required to maintain relaxed and wrinkled texture.