Lightweight Linen Open Front Kimono Jacket
Women’s open front kimono jacket VARAU made from soft, airy, thin washed linen. Perfect wear for a hot summer.
– Open front coat with no closure
– Kimono sleeves
– High side slites
– No pockets
– Mid-calf length
– Kaftan style
– 100% Natural Linen in lightweight
– Wide color palette, color shown: LIGHT NATURAL FLAX
EACH ITEM IS MADE-TO-MEASURE TO FIT YOUR BODY, SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A NOTE WITH YOUR MEASUREMENTS, HEIGHT AND PREFERRED LENGTH IN THE COMMENTS SECTION WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE.
This linen kimono is individually sewn by order, especially for you.
We use Oeko-Tex certified 100% European linen fabrics which guarantees you that it meets human – ecological requirements.
The fabric has already been softened and preshrunk by the manufacturer to thwart further shrinkage once in use.
– Wash your linen clothes on your machine’s gentle cycle in lukewarm water (a temperature of 30-40 degrees is recommended) to secure its natural fiber. Use a soft detergent formulated for delicate garments. Fabric softener is not necessary.
– Pre-washed linen items can be machine dried on low heat. DO NOT overdry your linens.
– No ironing required to maintain relaxed and wrinkled texture.