Open-Weave Flax Tunic SANGA is made of special texture natural linen – this fabric looks like a small net. This tunic is breathable, loose and very comfy.
– High Slits on the sides
– Round neck
– Drop shoulder without sleeves
– Straight cut design
– Relaxed fit
– Asymmetrical hem shorter in the front
– 100% Natural Linen in light weight
– Color White or Natural Flax
– Standard length approx. 120cm (47″) on the back
EACH ITEM IS MADE-TO-MEASURE TO FIT YOUR BODY, SO PLEASE LEAVE ME A NOTE WITH YOUR MEASUREMENTS, HEIGHT AND PREFERRED LENGTH IN THE COMMENTS SECTION WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE.
This natural flax tunic is individually cut and sewn by order, especially for you.
We use Oeko-Tex certified 100% European linen fabrics which guarantees you that it meets human – ecological requirements.
The fabric has already been softened and preshrunk by the manufacturer to thwart further shrinkage once in use.
– Wash your linen clothes on your machine’s gentle cycle in lukewarm water (a temperature of 30-40 degrees is recommended) to secure its natural fiber. Use a soft detergent formulated for delicate garments. Fabric softener is not necessary.
– Pre-washed linen items can be machine dried on low heat. DO NOT overdry your linens.
– No ironing required to maintain relaxed and wrinkled texture.